4th Annual Credit Risk Management India Summit 2019
The financial sector has played an important role in this economic transformation. It has significantly expanded its products, services and operations since 1991, and in this period, the proportion of the banked population almost tripled.
The deployment of credit is highly concentrated in the corporate sector, which consumes 50 percent of the credit, followed by 20 percent by the retail sector, 14 percent by micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME), 9 percent by agriculture and 7 percent by financial institutions and others. Keeping in mind the strong and rapid growth pattern, changing regulations there is a lot of pressure on credit risk departments to take on more responsibility managing their risk exposure.
To be compliant with the regulatory changes, while remaining profitable, requires a step change in the future of credit risk management. The 4th Annual Credit Risk Management India Summit 2019 which will address the regulatory changes and their implications on banks NBFCs, and Micro finance companies. The summit will also discuss strategies, technology advancement, data management, risk culture, stress testing and understanding the customer behaviours for a robust credit risk frame work.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Banking Governance, IFRS 9 and Changing landscape of Financial Markets
- Score card validations, trends in risk assessments and Early signs of warning
- Home finance policies, current and Quantitative vs qualitative approach
- Credit Portfolios, Stress Testing scenarios and Model components
- CRO's perspective, Credit risk in MSMEs and Structured Credit Products
- Changing face of Financial Services, Behavior and spending patterns
- New technologies and Impact of new data
Why should you attend?
- Understand how to comply with changing regulations ensure responsible lending
- Learn about the tools and techniques for successful data management and stress testing to minimize risk
- Understand your customer to customer behaviour in urban and Rural areas
- Role of the board member and risk team to developing robust credit risk framework
- Understand the Risks and Challenges in Micro/Rural and Small Enterprises Lending
From which industries?
- Banks - Public, Private & Co-operative
- Financial institutions - all kinds of individual Commercial lending
- Leasing organizations
- Non-Banking Financial Institutions
- Credit rating and guarantee companies
- Insurance companies
- Underwriting agencies
Who will you meet?
Industry Professionals from the following functional roles:
- Credit Risk & analysis
- Debts & Recoveries
- Stressed Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
- Retail & Corporate Banking
- Loans and Guarantees